Friday, June 23, 2017

Texas Settles With Alarm Company Sales Tactics

I've stated in a previous post that all residents should be wary of any stranger that comes to the door, especially anyone trying to sell a product or service without the proper regulating authority's credentials properly presented and clearly visible.

It gives me no pleasure in bringing to your attention a case against one of my competitors recently settled in Texas. In fact, it's rather embarrassing to note that there are "bad actors" among those of us in a relatively respected and sensitive industry. That being one that puts the protection of your home and life in high regard and sensitivity. This is an article recently published on the Texas Attorney General's website.

It is my hope, and those of many of my colleagues that a lesson is learned by these folks and that fair business practices carry from this moment forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment